People Analytics Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 200+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. With the growth in scale, lines of business, geo-diversity, and heterogeneity of employee backgrounds, data and analytics continue to be amongst the most critical levers to drive our business success and enhance our employee experience. As a member of the team you will help build the foundation for Talent Analytics and partner with executives to help drive business objectives with analysis.
What you will do
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to understand people-related business problems, and gathering relevant people data to analyze
- Prepare and deliver presentations with rich data visualizations and meaningful business insights and conclusions
- Data-driven and highly analytical, you can translate data and insights into meaningful visualizations and stories to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at executive levels, within HR, and with people managers.
- You are able to align research priorities with business priorities and take a customer-focused mindset in working with stakeholders.
- Leverage academic expertise and knowledge of HR industry and people analytics trends to address practical business challenges.
- Exercise traits of adaptability and good judgment to support organizational agility.
- Be a constant learner, active listener, and teacher to advance data science, people analytics, and our organization.
What You Will Need
- Experience in research design, visualization techniques, and analysis approaches in which you manage and analyze both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with tools and languages such as SQL, R, Python, and Tableau
- Understanding of the external people analytics landscape and trends.
- Experience in a quantitative field where research and quantitative methods have direct applicability to people research in organizations (data science, statistics, economics, quantitative psychology, organization behavior, social psychology, sociology, bioinformatics/biostatistics, neuroscience, operations research, statistics, management science, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No. 456 + No. 001 forever