This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you love building and managing People / HR teams that achieve hiring, engagement, and retention goals? Do you love delighting team members and leaders with amazing HR processes and software? Do you like to roll your sleeves up and execute when needed? Do you get a thrill when you see metrics and charts you've defined with the team go up? Do you want to work with awesomely smart people who are just genuinely cool to be around?
Well, this is your lucky day because Incredible Health is hiring a Head of People like yourself!
Usual days include:
- Own and build Incredible Health's people strategy
- Manage and build our People team to fulfill the people strategy
- Develop baseline and achievement goals for the people team, including developing a system for tracking the people team’s KPIs
- Establish reliable processes and infrastructure for the people team
- Consider goals and metrics in collaboration with CEO, and other senior leaders
- Align HR operational processes and workflows internally with other key teams: senior leadership team, product and engineering team, customer success team, talent growth team, sales team, operations team
- Talent Acquisition: Enhance our sourcing, hiring operations, so we can attract talent that is as good if not better than who is already on the team. Define and achieve key metrics including capture rates, offer acceptance rates, diversity metrics and more
- Employee engagement: Improve our employee onboarding, job design, leveling, compensation philosophy, and career mobility plans and strategies. Define and measure key employee engagement metrics and outcomes, including talent retention.
- Learning & Development: Improve our new manager training, and other key modules for compliance and professional development. Implement management and leadership training (we have many inexperienced managers/leaders). Create learning and development programs for employees to increase skill density.
- Establish a compensation strategy that keeps us competitive with the market, fair internally and aligned with goals
- Performance Management: Define a performance management system and complete first annual performance review process. Define and implement our performance management process and tools, including measurement, leveling, compensation bands, benefits.
- Support current and future people managers with strategies that keep their teams engaged
- Work with teams cross functionally, to address opportunities to increase people performance and employee engagement, including creating a plan and timeline to implement solutions
- Identifying and rapidly solve issues, frictions, and bottlenecks that are impeding growth
- Actively be part of Incredible Health's leadership team, having a say in the most important strategic decisions
- Reporting directly to CEO
Unusual days include:
- Friendly trash talking at virtual trivia nights
- Raiding your home for a holiday scavenger hunt
- Relaxing in the Napa breeze
- Tandem kayaking across the Bay
- Attending offsites in one of America’s great cities
You might be the one we're looking for if you have:
- Track record of defining, building, or leading People functions or organizations.
- Track record of working collaboratively with senior leadership teams in a high growth settings, because high growth organizations have unique challenges
- Experience in leading and hiring in a wide array of people disciplines, including: Compensation, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement
- Proven ability of driving people operations metrics and optimization
- Strategic thinking about problems that are “out of the box”
- Strength in data analytics and metrics, making data-driven decisions
And now a little bit about us…. Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service helps healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers and more.
- We know there is more to life than just work, so we all take the time to hang out with our family and friends.
- We pay a real salary, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health. (medical, vision, dental)
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new way nurses get hired.