HR Tech Analyst
We are looking for an HR Tech Analyst to help us stay on top of the fast evolving HR and recruiting software landscapes.
Our site is dedicated to helping HR/TA teams find and buy the right software through in depth research on vendors. We also produce content that helps teams get internal buy-in, calculate ROI, negotiate the right price, and generally anything that allows them to succeed when buying new tools.
Since our founding in 2019, we’ve become the #1 site to research HR software with over 60,000 companies using our research each month. We need your help to keep growing!
In this role, you will:
- Conduct demos of dozens of HR technologies each month and write up your reviews of these products
- Speak with HR and recruiting practitioners to understand their technology problems and insights
- Contribute to in depth buyer guides on many different types of HR software
- Participate in thought leadership including podcasts, webinars, twitter chats, conference speaking, and more
- Author articles that convey your HR Tech knowledge to the world
- Evangelize our site to the HR community
The right person for the job:
- Already knows a lot about HR Tech and has worked either on the vendor or practitioner side in a role that gave you a broad understanding of the market
- Understands the software buyer journey, and where the right information can save our readers time and money
- Enjoys writing and speaking, and considers themselves a prolific content creator
- Is a discerning buyer who uses data and facts to make decisions in their personal and professional life
- Enjoys the flexibility of remote work
- Wants to work on a small and entrepreneurial team
SSR is the #1 resource that HR and recruiting teams use to research software. Each month, over 60,000 companies use our research to understand what tools to buy for their company - from ATS’s to AI. You can read more about our company here.
If interested, please email your resume to Phil Strazzulla.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their organizations through free online guides written by unbias...