This job is no longer accepting applications.
Each day our site does battle with hundreds of high domain authority competitors who are trying to beat us in the SERPs. We’ve been able to hold our own and carve out a large part of a growing niche through creativity and staying on top of what’s next in SEO.
We’re now looking for a full time remote SEO expert to join our ranks and replace the work that has mostly been done by our founder to date.
Responsibilities will include:
- In depth keyword research to find new content opportunities
- Analyzing our existing content to find re-fresh opportunities
- Owning technical SEO for our site
- Implementing schema.org markup
- Helping our pages capture rich snippet and other opportunities
- HARO link building
- Managing outreach for link building purposes
- Managing podcast outreach for link building
We’re looking for someone who:
- Lives and breathes SEO – you follow the relevant people on Twitter, hang out in SEO focused online groups, and stay up to date on relevant SEO blogs
- Is deeply familiar with tools like AHREFs, Clearscope, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Loves remote work and appreciates the flexibility
- Wants to work on a small, entrepreneurial team
- Explores problems with a curious and open mind
- Uses data to test decision making
SSR is the #1 resource that HR and recruiting teams use to research software. Each month, over 60,000 companies use our research to understand what tools to buy for their company - from ATS’s to AI. You can read more about our company here.
If interested, please email your resume to Phil Strazzulla.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their organizations through free online guides written by unbias...