Manager, Diversity Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Alternate Locations: San Jose, CA | Austin, TX | Seattle, WA | Los Angeles, CA | New York, NY)
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a leader of our Diversity University Talent Acquisition team, you will lead a team of University Program Assistants. You'll conceptualize & execute innovative processes on candidate experience, build & sustain programs & relationships with top universities, and bring in operational efficiency through processes that help Talent Partners focus on supporting Adobe’s growth plans. You will have an opportunity to collaborate, deliver results, and earn the trust of leaders at all levels. Join us to help bring the world’s most remarkable talent to Adobe and help define what technical revolution means at Adobe.
What you'll Do
- Lead University Diversity staffing/employment function and activities
- Own & Drive processes to deliver on awesome candidate experiences with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and interviewers. Help us work towards our vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our enterprise customers.
- Implement new processes and refine existing processes in Talent Selection that fits within Adobe’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with key diversity partners, academic and administrative representatives, and student organizations to promote Adobe’s presence at each University.
- Think globally and develop forward-thinking University hiring strategies. Can successfully sell ideas to VP Org. Must be able to collaborate with all levels of senior management.
- Localization of our careers website along with a strategy to help teams across Adobe create their own footprint on the site while staying consistent with Adobe culture and leadership principles.
- Development of Social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media specialists to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Builds a culture of Innovation within the team; is not complacent and rives team to innovate and challenges the status quo.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to build and develop measures for operational efficiency.
- Lead reporting concerning hiring trends, candidate feedback, etc. to senior management, as appropriate.
- Can optimally communicate, operate and influence across multiple geographies and cultures.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to build credibility with different levels of management up to VP-level to consult and influence.
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Adobe’s Talent Selection efforts.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends.
- 5+ years of recruiting or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly organized, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prioritize, convey a sense of urgency, and an understanding of the value of providing outstanding service
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creativity doesn’t just open doors. It opens worlds.