Director, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
As our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion manager, you will partner across our leadership and people teams to ensure meaningful, impactful, and measurable programs are put into action. As a member our Center of Excellence team you will also help ensure that Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are consistently woven into the strategies of talent attraction, development, retention, and engagement so that our colleagues feel respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
What will you be doing:
- Partner with senior stakeholders, People (HR) team, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), and our Network of Allies (internal Ally program) to develop and execute DEI strategies and programs for our North American Zone
- Manage a suite of key DEI metrics connected to the employee lifecycle and provide insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate a communication strategy using various channels to drive reputation internally and externally
- In close cooperation with Talent Acquisition team identify, build, and sustain community and university partnerships and work on creating a compelling attraction strategy for underrepresented groups
- Build strategic relationships with relevant external partners to examine AB InBev business practices and policies and to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Develop a L&D strategy focusing on our “Develop People” Leadership capability together with Talent Management team
- Partner with Global D&I and Compliance teams to cascade and drive adoption of Global Policies and initiatives whenever applicable to our North American Zone.
What you'll bring:
- Relevant work experience in a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion field is highly desirable
- Knowledge of industry benchmark practices in the DEI
- Proven ability to think strategically and work across multiple functions, business units and lines of business
- Demonstrated comfort and confidence in dealing with ambiguity and leading through change
- Ability to influence and align with stakeholders at all levels and work cross-functionally in an organization
- Development and facilitation of curriculum preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
America’s best-loved brewery, making stronger communities & meaningful moments