People and Development Business Partner Lead
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
People & Development Lead, will act as a business partner to support the implementation of broad-based Human Resources strategies including change management, employee relations, talent management, succession planning, leadership and organizational development, employee engagement and recognition, performance management and project management. This role will work in partnership with cross-functional teams to drive the execution of P&D and Company initiatives, policies, labor regulations and programs for their assigned client groups. Leads team of 2 to support business plans and initiatives
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Talent and Performance Management:
• Drive and manage the Annual Performance Management and Talent Review Cycle.
• Provide training and support to management.
• Provide guidance and recommendations for employee development, career pathing and retention of high potential talent
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding:
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team to manage the selection & hiring process.
• Provide feedback and recommendation to leaders regarding candidate profiles.
• Provide recommendations to leadership regarding market trends to support in the attraction and retention of high caliber talent and identify and strategically engage with external recruitment resources where needed.
• Ensure a consistent and successful on boarding employee experience for all corporate new hires.
• Support and create on boarding plans with leadership as appropriate.
Workforce Planning & Organizational Design:
• Partner with management and Finance in the identification, design and implementation of organizational transformation in line with business strategies.
Employee Engagement & Communications:
• Develops long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service
excellence and employee engagement.
• Actively identify and seek to resolve drivers of employee turnover and
implement best practices to retain top talent.
• Partner with business group to increase engagement and sustain
the employee culture.
• Oversees the overall production of internal communications, events, town halls and programs materials.
• Ensures all communications reaches the business.
• Actively identify and seek to resolve drivers of employee turnover and implement best practices to
retain top talent.
• Advocate for initiatives that will positively impact the employee population. Project
• Manage initiatives to ensure seamless delivery.
• Proactively engage in evolving the status quo, leading employees through change in a structured format and encouraging adaptive behaviors to ensure individual and team success.
Learning & Development:
• Partner with the Ralph Lauren L&D team to support leadership development through mapping of both
current and new programs to organizational needs.
• Deliver stand-up training where necessary.
• Provide ongoing support and coaching to all Leads and Heads of roles regarding their personal development plans and the development of their teams
• Support, coach and advise leadership with all employee relations and performance management matters.
• Manage conflict resolution, complaints and conduct investigations in order to move toward resolution.
• Make recommendations and partner with the Ralph Lauren Global People Practices team and Legal in order to ensure consistency with organizational policy, practice and EEO regulations.
HR Administration & Employee Maintenance:
• Responsible for directing compliance of all federal and state employment practices.
• Manage a team in the management of all leaves of absences, processing of paperwork, Workday Organizational Management & Personnel
• Administration in line with HR Administration, Payroll, Benefits and HRIS policies and procedures.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• BS degree, preferably in business or HR management; Master’s degree in related field a plus
• Demonstrated experience in Organizational design, Talent Management and Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Employee Relations
• Experienced strategic HR Business Partner, demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with key business partners and executive leadership
• Experience facilitating and creating Learning & Development tools
• Experience managing events, employee engagement initiatives
• Strong Project Management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively influence business partners at all levels
• Experience managing a team and influencing others
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically while executing at a detailed level
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Detailed knowledge of critical business metrics that drive business performance
Ralph Lauren is dedicated to providing a comfortable and consciously inclusive work environment for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law. If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Ralph Lauren, please contact Global People Practices at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
be anything you want to be. and be many things