Head of People & Culture
90% of America's seniors dream of living at home for life—but for too many, health and financial challenges will get in the way. With most of their wealth trapped in home equity, their quality of life will decline, they'll take on debt, or they'll be forced to leave their home altogether.
At Truehold, our mission is to provide a better option. Bringing together fintech, agetech, and service solutions, we're creating a new type of Senior Living that enables people to enjoy happy, healthy, and wealthy lives without giving up their homes.
We're an experienced team backed by top venture firms who share in our vision to make Senior Living senior-friendly. We're growing quickly—if playing a pivotal role in shaping an impact-driven company inspires you, we'd love to meet you!
In just the past 4 months, we've tripled in size, building an amazing team of talented, diverse, and empathetic people from a multitude of different industries. We plan to continue that momentum for years to come, and this person will play an impactful, exciting role in building the people, culture, and HR processes to ensure success as we continue growing.
- Define, establish, and operationalize all talent-related functions and strategies to proactively prepare Truehold for continued people growth and geographic expansion
- Be a senior leader of the business, contributing to key strategic decisions on the direction and shape of the business, including people mgmt, organizational design, recruitment & hiring, performance & career management, culture, HR policy, and CSR
- Working closely with all levels of the organization to ensure people are supported and that we always remain an amazing place to work
- Build and foster a growth-oriented, values-based, and communicative culture
- Keep all employees and management accountable to company policies and best practices
- 10+ years experience, including several yrs in Senior/Director-level role
- Well-versed across the entire HR lifecycle—including recruitment, compliance, talent mgmt, culture, professional dev., and performance mgmt.
- Strategic-minded self-starter with ability to define a vision and drive the execution of it across a rapidly changing and growing organization
- Experience managing upwards, downwards, and sideways across teams of internal and/or external resources
- Comfortable operating autonomously in an ambiguous, rapidly-changing environment
What We Offer:
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Opportunity to get in early and shape a rapidly-scaling, well-funded company
- Competitive benefits and compensation with employee stock options
- Flexible, hybrid working model, splitting time between remote and our NYC office
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to Truehold's people-first culture. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
helping America's seniors unlock their equity and live easier at home