Diversity Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: Menlo Park, CA | New York, NY | Remote, US)
As a Diversity Business Partner, you will develop strategies to support the advancement of internal talent, and continue to build an inclusive workplace in our Facebook teams. We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to design, implement and execute programs and events as well as program manage workstreams across multiple sites and organizations. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within US sites, organizations, HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and collectively make an impact.
Diversity Business Partner Responsibilities
- Manage D&I operations and strategies for growing and keeping diverse talent while leveraging cross-functional partners to drive impact.
- Apply advanced Diversity & Inclusion knowledge while leveraging understanding of other team functions.
- Lead and track projects across Taskforces, Diversity team and HR/Legal/Recruiting/People Analytics functions.
- Create, implement and execute innovative Diversity solutions using business acumen and industry expertise.
- Responsible for independent issue spotting, solution design and implementation.
- Collaborate with partners across orgs and sites to develop and drive programs across candidate channels and internal communities.
- Leverage internal and external partnerships to support solution design.
- Appropriately manage risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives.
- Build a broad internal network of productive working relationships based on intended impact.
- Be a trusted advisor and leverage comprehensive knowledge of the business company-wide.
- 10+ years of corporate business experience in people, human resources, diversity or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of diversity and inclusion experience
- Experience with stakeholder management and driving consensus at executive level
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience in the Technology Industry
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Experience building out programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $174,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses