People & Culture Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description & Requirements
Who We Are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About This Team
The People & Culture Business Partner team is responsible for providing strategic support to the organization for all people related matters, ranging from organizational development, performance management, employee relations, to team and leadership development. In partnership with the People and Culture Centers of Excellence, they work closely with people managers and employees to accomplish business objectives through the application of thoughtful, intentional, and innovative people support. As the People and Culture Manager,Programs and Initiatives, you will be responsible for leading and/or supporting the people aspect of Global Fulfillment business initiatives. This role will also be responsible for building and managing key North America distribution center programs which include peak season readiness, language translation and employee engagement. This role reports into the Senior Manager, People and Culture,Business Partnering and will interact frequently with a wide variety of stake holders across many functions up to the SVP level.
A Day In The Life
- Provides advisory and strategic support to the business on key initiatives including but not limited to DC site expansion, organization design, etc. and brings options to the table for the business to make decisions on
- Implements, manages, maintains and process improves people programs that enable Global Fulfillment function to continue to grow and scale
- Works in close partnership with the Senior Manager, Global Fulfillment Business Partnering and People and Culture Leaders on the long-term strategic people roadmap for Global Fulfilment
- Provides relevant data points both internally and externally based on what is occurring in the market and anticipated
- Communicates difficult concepts and influences the point of view of the business and actions taken
- Prepares and presents strategic plans and presentations to key stakeholders
- Manages several project timelines with many moving pieces in a fast paced, high growth environment
- 4+ years' of experience leading programs and projects
- 5+ years' of HR Generalist experience
- University degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or combination of demonstrable experience, education, and training
- A passion for the entire people processes and experience
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts, influence and present to senior leadership
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working on projects that have a network-wide impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead through complex problems and manage change
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint and presentation skills
- Proficient business financial acumen
- Proficient with all other Outlook, MS Office suite of tools, and project planning tools
- Highly collaborative and self-sufficient
- Strong knowledge of employment/labour standards in North America
- Highly ethical and able to deal with confidential issues with tact & discretion
- Capable of effectively managing multiple demands from a variety of sources
- Have strong focus on customer service and meeting the demands of internal clients
- Ability to flex schedule with the needs of the business. This role will be a hybrid role and expected to be in the office 3-5 days a week on average
- Ability to travel between US and Canada and as needed
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
our products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives