This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: Pleasanton, CA | Atlanta, GA)
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our People Consultant Team supports our Workmates across the Americas as part of the broader HR Workmate Support Shared Services organization. We are looking for an eager and motivated person to come join our team. The People Consultant team workers directly with leaders and employees to provide performance coaching, counsel, and support. We regularly partner across various teams to develop policies/processes, use data to drive decision making, and are a trusted advisor to the business.About the Role
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR generalist with an outstanding opportunity to develop and grow their capability within an exciting and high growth company.
You will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge and experience and contribute proactively to the development of goals and plans to improve performance, effectively set clear expectations, and to support both the employee and leaders in the pursuit of desired business outcomes.
- Engage as a trusted adviser and subject matter expert to coach employees and managers on sensitive work-related issues related but not limited to conflict resolution, performance management, interpretation of company policy, culture and values, and make recommendations to help resolve complex and unique employment related issues
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying people tools, policies and procedures to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance
- Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives
- Work closely with HR operations team members to implement specific HR processes and transactions to support employee and manager-generated requests.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as the need arises with cross-functional HR / Partner teams, working on or leading projects/programs
- Demonstrate effective influencing skills to provide resolution to complex and highly sensitive employee issues
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment while developing strong professional relationships with peers, managers, executives and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to use sound judgment to problem solve, make decisions and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time.
- Displays the highest commitment to customer service and maintaining an outstanding employee experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in employee relations, HR generalist or HR business partner role
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the enterprise cloud for finance, HR, and planning