Sr. Program Manager, Culture and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Culture and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion. This position requires a professional with the ability to design and deliver a high-touch employee experience to make Lucid a best-in-class, inclusive and supportive place to work and create an equitable environment for all employees to grow and develop. The ideal candidate will have experience in talent management, diversity and inclusion, culture, and/or people analytics.
- Develop innovative ways to embed our culture and values across key talent programs and initiatives to create an environment that helps to attract, retain, develop, and scale talent globally
- Define our internal “people brand” that excites current employees and keeps them connected to the company, mission, and brand, and create our external Employee Value Proposition for candidates
- Identify opportunities to improve ways of work with a focus on leveraging systems, tools, processes, information, and data to level up how we scale globally, especially in a virtual environment
- Leverage data, analysis, and trends to define diversity, representation, equity, and inclusion goals and priorities, and influence Executives and critical stakeholders to make decisions in support of those goals
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to create and drive strategic external partnerships to ensure a diverse pipeline of talent and robust talent engagement with underrepresented groups
- Work closely with learning and development team to develop and execute employee enablement and training strategies to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels
- Create and guide employee networks (e.g., Employee Resource Groups) to foster an environment of learning, understanding, and safety in sharing perspectives and experiences
- Identify and act as key liaison with external diversity organizations and events, including determining event sponsorships, benchmark participation, and other partnerships
- Partner with the Internal Communications and Events team to leverage appropriate channels of engagement, especially in a virtual environment so employees are informed about our objectives, programs and efforts with clarity on how to be involved and resources available to them
- Successful track record (3+ years) of conceiving and implementing effective programs related to Employee Experience, Culture, and/or Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in a scrappy startup environment
- A true believer and experienced practitioner in “Employee is the customer” mindset
- Agility and sense of urgency – ability to take initiative without being asked, act promptly with intention and get stuff done efficiently and effectively
- Program management – experience and expertise in building, managing and scaling complex programs that involve significant change management, high-profile outcomes and/or multiple organizational partners
- Communication — strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills and ability to adapt communication style and content to the audience; ability to influence without authority
- Collaboration – build relationships, manage partner expectations, and influence employees across all levels of the company; excellent team player where no task is too small; can work highly independently, while having a constant eye for collaboration and knowing when to seek approval
- Judgment and problem solving – ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment; strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically, and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time
- Adaptability and resilience – ability to move quickly and be resilient when things are ambiguous; can get people to understand that a best-in-class employee experience and building a more inclusive workplace are everyone’s job, while having a deep sense of personal accountability to drive change, see results, and make things happen
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the new generation of luxury electric