People Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who MIRROR is
MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. We’ve created a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
In 2020, MIRROR joined the lululemon family. Shoppers can now experience MIRROR in 200 stores and counting across North America. Operating as an independent entity while having the resources of a public, global company behind us, we’ll continue to grow rapidly with amazing workout content and in-home fitness innovation.
We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact during this rapid growth.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
The Role & You
MIRROR is looking for a People Operations Manager with extensive HR administration experience to help drive and manage MIRROR’s people policies, programs and processes. As an early hire on the People team, you will play a key role in supporting our rapidly growing organization and providing a stellar employee experience to our talented team. This role is ideal for someone who wants to use their deep knowledge of best practices to help build this function from the ground up.
At MIRROR, you will:
- Manage the administrative responsibilities of the People team, performing operational duties required to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively
- Manage compliance programs, policy development, employee communications and serve as a subject matter expert for employee questions
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to oversee core HR processes, including end-to-end open enrollment, benefits renewal, LOA management, visa management, 401(k) administration and more
- Manage employee onboarding/offboarding and support our New Hire Orientation program to ensure seamless integration of new hires into the MIRROR team
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Finance, Recruiting, and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows
- 5+ years of experience in People/HR function
- Aptitude for using technology to streamline processes
- Expertise in HR policy development and management
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly proactive, enjoys solving problems creatively
- Experience with fast-growing companies a plus
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you remove your name, email, and all other personal identifying information from your resume before you submit it. This helps us reduce unconscious bias during the resume review process so we can focus on what you’ve done above all else.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
he world’s first nearly invisible, interactive home gym that brings live and on-demand fitness classes right to your home