People and Culture Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: Santa Clara, CA | Pleasanton, CA)
At Roche, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action - we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.
We're looking for a People & Culture Business Partner to join our team where we partner with the business to explore new frontiers to deliver medical advances and high-medical value for the future of our organizations. As a P&C Business Partner, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping our Research and Development organization for the Diagnostics Division. You will be encouraged to collaborate and contribute towards architecting an innovation driven organization which delivers diagnostics solutions that enable more personalized and patient-centric care.
In this position you will
- Have the mindset of a business leader and entrepreneur.
- Partner flexibly with multiple leadership areas in the business as part of a network
- Collaborate closely with your business partner network & relevant Business Leaders to understand long term business needs and strategic P&C priorities.
- Translate business strategy into P&C strategies for the leadership areas and drive fit for purpose implementation.
- Lead and drive change initiatives, people streams, Work Product Teams (WPTs) and squads to embed and implement the overall P&C strategies for the leadership areas.
- Support Work Package Teams / squads or initiatives in other parts of the business based on overall priorities.
- Be accountable as a trusted strategic partner and coach for creative leadership, advancing organizational design and effectiveness (including driving transformation in mindset, behaviors and ways of working), for building a diverse and inclusive work culture, and securing future talent and capabilities.
Who you are
- Experience working in a healthcare company preferred
- Demonstrated passion and drive to shape People & Culture across large and diverse parts of our business areas and/or business areas in previous companies
- Demonstrated passion for and role-modeling of VACC leadership, with proven ability to lead with a creative mindset, very high self-awareness and for acting as a coach and mentor for other leaders and professionals
- Demonstrated passion for and focus on building a diverse and inclusive work culture, fostering psychological safety and a strong sense of belonging with a strong understanding of how each employee contributes with the highest impact possible to the Roche purpose and 10 year ambitions
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset and system thinking, proven ability to work effectively across multiple leadership areas, global teams and networks in a fast paced VUCA environment
- Demonstrated ability to navigate the P&C system, leverage different Chapters for business impact and form WPTs/squads to deliver on business and P&C strategies
- Demonstrated ability and experience in effectively diagnosing short to mid-term P&C needs, and shaping and leading large scale global initiatives to address them
- Demonstrated ability to influence with courageous authenticity and build trust with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated excellent situational assessment and objective evaluation skills, with an ability to comprehend and translate complex topics into manageable pieces, to then position the topics with strong communication and group facilitation capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology and data to generate insights as foundation for diagnosis, recommendations and decisions.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to leverage digital tools for collaboration, co-creation and sharing across the system
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work to align with overall Roche vision and stop/prioritize activities not aligned with P&C operating model and decision principles.
- We@RocheDiagnostics is the mindset and culture we as Diagnostics colleagues strive to adopt to help achieve our vision and realize our strategy. The dimensions are:
- We are passionate about our customers and patients
- We radically simplify
- We trust, collaborate & have fun
- We ALL lead
- We experiment & learn
You are expected to demonstrate the We@RocheDiagnostics dimensions and help evolve the functions culture beliefs, beginning it to life as part of our transformation journey.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
doing now what patients need next!