People Operations & HR Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is seeking a flexible and strategic People Operations Manager to help us build a world-class People Ops team who provide high quality support to our employees. The People Operations Manager will help drive and manage the administration of Wish policies, procedures, and programs to support the business and our workforce through strong partnerships with our HRBP, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Workplace teams. Driving operational efficiency across the People Ops function is critical to this role’s success in supporting and scaling our high-growth organization. Our People Operations Manager will have a direct impact on the employee experience at Wish, so come bring your bright ideas to the team!
This is a people management position and will report to our Director, HR Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the administrative responsibilities of the People Operations team, performing operational duties required to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively
- Recommend and implement enhancements for Workday platform and intranet spaces through partnership with key stakeholders to elevate the employee experience and further optimize People Operations processes
- Manage compliance programs, including SOX compliance, mandatory filings, policy updates and employee trainings
- Ensure benefits and onboarding programs deliver a stellar employee experience through innovative solutions, employee education programming, and engaging communications
- Maintain contractor and vendor relationships and related agreements
- Manage New Hire Orientation and support onboarding program to ensure seamless integration of new hires into Wish’s culture and community
- Conduct offboarding, analyze trends, and share opportunities with HRBPs to influence/inform decisions
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Payroll, Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows
- Function as a subject matter expert and People Operations representative for employee questions
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of 2 years of people management experience
- Workday experience; other HRIS systems a plus
- Experience designing building and optimizing HR intranet spaces; knowledge or experience with Confluence a plus
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Exceptionally collaborative and able to advise employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of California employment laws and regulatory requirements; multi-state compliance knowledge and experience a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to think outside-the-box to propose strategic solutions
- Able to identify gaps and drive operational improvements
- Excellent judgement and discretion, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Nimble and adaptive - flexible mindset and ability to navigate ambiguity with ease
- Action-oriented with the ability to work autonomously and asynchronously
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
shopping made fun!