People & Communities Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Networking Experiences business is looking to hire a Community Partner to join the People & Communities team. Networking Experiences provides customers with technologies that reduce complexity, enhance security, and optimize networking experiences for everyone. The Networking Experiences business unit builds products that power capabilities such as the future of wireless, secure access, SD-WAN, IoT, and hybrid work. We are currently 7700+ employees across the world. We want to maintain the agility and speed of a small company while leveraging the benefits of the global Cisco brand.
The Community Partner is a consultant focused on aligning the business objectives in partnership with the People Solutions team. The Community Partner will work closely with VP-level executives to advise the business, and drive change through the organization in alignment with people strategy. The most successful Community Partners in our organization are those who form effective relationships and coach leaders to help them strengthen teams that consistently deliver their best work. We are proud of our team, and we are looking for a talented individual who shares our passion to develop and grow employees while meeting the demands of the business both today and in the future.
What you will do:
- Enable Business Strategy, People Strategy and Culture
- Executive Team Assessment, Leadership Development and Coaching
- Structural Organizational Design and Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching
- Talent Assessment and Analytics
- Organizational Change, focused on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements
- Work with Solutions Team and Centers of Excellence to provide leadership and oversight of Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Pulse Survey, Talent Acquisition
- Deliver insights and innovative practices by using data to help leaders make informed, strategic decisions
Who You Are
- You are a strategic consultant and trusted advisor with passion and courage to lead change to improve how people experience Cisco.
- 8+ years of working consulting, program/project management, client services, client facing HR or equivalent experience
- BA/BS; Masters desired
- Working knowledge of using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other common office software, including collaboration tools
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills. You can review and synthesize complex data to pull out key takeaways in a way that tells the story and progress towards desirable outcomes.
- Demonstrated solid project management experience and advanced consultancy skills.
- Experience in a client facing role, and establishing rapport with high level executives
- Interest & knowledge of technology and current trends in the IT industry
- Organizational change: Solid track record of responsibility for leading or influencing organization-wide change.
- Experience leading multiple levels of management
- You have a real passion for building a positive environment for employees while staying customer focused.
- Building solutions around what business clients need not just specifically what they are asking for and requiring a solid ability to understand business and HR dynamics and challenges
- Ability to understand and interpret complex scenarios and translate them in a simplified and easily digestible format
- Strong capabilities in building visual representation of information and data
- Builds and maintains good relationships and engagement with aligned People Solutions and business teams. Earns the trust and confidence of others through open communication, delivery on commitments, and respectful behavior.
- Skillful at facilitating meetings and training, as well as project management
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take differences to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
when we connect, anything is possible