People Analytics Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, Washington)
The People Analytics Team partners across the business to perform research and uncover data-driven insights to better attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter forward. This role sits in the People Data Science sub-team of the People Analytics Team. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong HR data analysis skills, people management skills, reporting skills, as well as data warehouse management experience.
This role will lead a team of data visualization and reporting analysts and will be responsible for ensuring the data reporting and analysis needs of the company are met. This role will also assist with developing the short and long term team strategy, project roadmap generation, and client / stakeholder relationship management.
You are great at:
- Leading a team that delivers actionable results through your combination of business skills, statistical knowledge, and understanding of HR data
- Collaborating with project managers, IT, HR Systems, HR CoEs, and colleagues on the People Analytics Team to drive viable products and product usage
- Distilling complex analytical results into presentable, digestible, and actionable recommendations and insights for HR teams
- Managing and coaching early career data scientists and analysts
- Leading, prioritizing, and distributing projects
- Creating a culture of rigor,scientific inquiry, and inclusion
- Understanding HR CoE program needs and translating these into technical requirements
- Staying up to date on relevant research and industry trends and become a contributing thought leader in the HR Analytics space
- Challenging the status quo, finding blindspots, and comfort in a face paced work environment
- You had 2+ years experience as an individual contributor in People Analytics in a role where analysis, reporting, data visualization, and data management were a focus, preferably in the Tech industry.
- You are a strong HR data science leader with 2+ years of people management experience in addition to at least two years as an individual contributor.
- Expertise solving complex and highly impactful quantitative problems with at least one scripting language (Python, R, etc.) and SQL. (Python preferred).
- Domain expertise in statistical inference
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life is not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
The People Analytics team's vision is to lead in talent insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter forward. A few other things we value:
Develop - Each member of the team conducts quarterly research projects in order to develop our own skills and knowledge while also exploring areas that are of interest to us.
Collaborate - We work together to generate research questions, develop hypotheses, and create analysis plans.
Feedback - We expect each member of our team to provide regular feedback on others' work in order to make sure we are delivering the best end product to our stakeholders.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.