Senior People Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
We are hiring for a People Partner to work with our Director of People Partners, in supporting Chime G& A teams in our San Francisco office. As our Senior People Partner, you will help align business objectives with People solutions for different business organizations that you will support. We are looking for someone who can be a strategic thought partner, workforce planner, talent steward, program deployer, coach, and culture guardian.
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to
- Support leaders & align people strategy with business goals. Working alongside business leaders and senior people partners, you'll bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to deliver people strategies that help grow and develop our talent.
- Coach and develop managers. Leveraging your experience in organizational design, building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders through the full range of the employee lifecycle.
- Manage organizational change. Collaborating with other People team members to effectively communicate and plan organizational changes by advocating for the needs of your client groups and facilitating communications and training.
- Advise compensation and total rewards. By partnering with people operations and senior people partners, you'll help drive decisions that align our culture with our reward strategies while ensuring internal parity.
- Uphold Champion Chime culture: You'll work with other stakeholders to champion and steward the culture of our business teams - ensuring that their unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard.
- Roll up your sleeves: From ad-hoc administrative work to program design and roll out, you're ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people programs.
To thrive in this role, you have
- At least 5 to 7 years of HR business partner experience.
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels.
- A data driven outlook and use people metrics to inform decision making.
- A deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people.
- The ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done.
- Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy.
- A passion for advocating for others, speaking up even when it's difficult, and seeing others accomplish their goals
- A passion for seeing others grow through coaching, mentoring, and career development
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
banking that has your back