VP of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family’s homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About the role:
Elemy is looking for a VP of People to join our team and provide leadership and oversight to the people function while continuing to help us scale. Reporting to the COO, you will be a key member of Elemy’s executive team to support the overall mission and strategic direction by serving as the primary HR partner for the CEO and leadership team. As the SVP of People, you will ensure that Elemy is a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees can flourish and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the people strategy for the company while fostering a positive culture of inclusiveness and engagement
- Act as a strategic business partner to the executive team and other senior leaders to lead key organizational decisions and management initiatives
- Drive key HR initiatives including but not limited to recruiting, performance management, compensation and rewards philosophy, organizational design/effectiveness, training and development, rewards & recognition, employee engagement, retention, and employee engagement
- Lead, manage, and develop a high-performing people team, providing direction and identifying development opportunities that support and encourage employee growth
- Drive a culture of collaboration, transparency and high-performance in a high-growth start-up environment
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of HR/People experience within a rapidly growing, tech company
- A passion for building and transforming; proven experience leading complex workstreams and evolving people, processes, and systems
- Strong track record of building dynamic and engaging cultures for both exempt and nonexempt employees
- Experience designing and implementing HR systems and processes including but not limited to total rewards programs, HRIS implementations, and performance management and employee engagement tools
- An agile problem solver who is highly adaptable and unphased by change
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a modern platform for pediatric behavioral care, including child autism