People Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Allocations is building the future of private equity. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
About the role
Join the people operations team and be part of an elite team building high-performance systems for the next generation of private equity.
Our budget for this position is $75,000. Other factors such as experience and education can be considered.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that can scale.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from engineering, operations, finance and legal. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Participate in interviews and onboarding procedures.
- Assisting HR Manager with payroll and benefits administration.
- Coordinating partnerships with state and federal agencies for payroll registrations.
- Preparing training materials for current and new employees.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting HR projects in a timely fashion.
- 5+ years of human resource projects, recruiting, onboarding, payroll, and benefits management experience.
- Experience with payroll systems.
- Experience with registering with state and federal agencies for payroll enrollment and management.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a relevant HR certification.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Wellness Fund.
- Personal and Professional Development Fund.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- 401(k) Match.
- Monthly virtual team building activities.
- Equipment and tools necessary to succeed.
Allocations provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
we are building the infrastructure for economic freedom