Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Morgan Stanley has a long-standing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion, a global organization embedded in Human Resources, provides enterprise-wide leadership for DEI. With over 40 professionals worldwide, the Office for Diversity and Inclusion drives an integrated strategy in partnership with our businesses, HR partners and other key stakeholders internally and externally to effect change. Our mission is to provide the thought leadership, tools and resources necessary to help the Firm achieve its goals of attracting, recruiting and advancing a diverse group of employees, and to drive inclusive behaviors and practices through every aspect of our business globally. The Firm’s commitment to diversity is underpinned by our core value – Commit to Diversity and Inclusion.
In this role you will help drive and support the overall deliverables for divisional clients.
Leverage your expertise in diversity and inclusion to develop and implement solutions that will drive diversity and inclusion outcomes for your businesses.
- Collaborate with HR teams to ensure D&I is infused in all areas of the employee experience.
- Develop deep relationships with key stakeholders across the division to implement customized, practical and commercial D&I strategies for their businesses.
- Track diversity metrics providing regular updates to senior stakeholders, highlighting progress and focusing on areas of opportunity.
- Develop and deliver initiatives, education and awareness programs that promote diversity, inclusion, culture and belonging.
- Partner with marketing and communications teams to amplify DEI efforts and ensure cohesion across the division.
- Liaise with external organizations and professionals to develop and deepen relationships in support of our diversity and inclusion goals.
- Work with and advise employees in groups or individually on issues related to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience leading diversity and inclusion in a large matrixed organization.
- Direct experience in Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Management or a consultancy focused on diversity and inclusion or talent management.
- Critical to the role is having a “consultant” mindset, strong partnership and relationship building skills and experience interacting with, advising and influencing HR, senior line leadership and employees at all levels.
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships; collaborative and able to work effectively with peers and colleagues to deliver results. Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Highly analytical, organized and process driven. Proven track record in successfully leveraging metrics, applying core concepts, current and best practices, strategies and tools to drive strong outcomes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
global leader in financial services