Manager of People & Talent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
From the latest in Edge AI platforms to cloud-ready solutions, Paravision powers computer vision-centric solutions that deliver breakthrough capabilities in the most challenging conditions. We’re the top-ranked face recognition provider from the U.S., UK, and EU, delivering world-class capability with an ethical and customer-centric approach. In alignment with our company values, we hire people who are collaborative with a growth mindset, intellectually strong and curious, and energy accretive.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we seek a highly motivated Recruiter to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be culture-focused, bring enthusiasm to the team, and exhibit maturity and expertise to support a variety of needs across recruiting. This role will report to our President & COO and work to bring a high level of excellence to day-to-day talent acquisition activities, being an accelerant for the rapid growth Paravision is experiencing.
What you’ll do
- Build out and manage employee lifecycle programs from onboarding to offboarding, and everything in between. Oversee the management and administration of HR Operations and employee policies in the U.S. and in coordination with our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for global footprint
- Enhance and implement best practices that will improve efficiency and the overall effectiveness of the People and Talent functions, from internal processes to appropriate technology solutions.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with candidates from the screening phase through offer negotiation
- Work with Hiring Managers to design and update job descriptions and refine role specific interview processes
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner to Hiring Managers on developing recruiting strategies, reporting on recruiting metrics, and driving continuous improvement
- Actively source qualified candidates for both technical and non-technical roles using internet databases, social media, and employee referrals
- Own job promotion including publishing to job boards and social media platforms
- Move candidates quickly and efficiently through the hiring process including candidate communications, interview scheduling, phone screening and reference checks
- Own all HR and Talent Systems administration, metrics, and data, including managing the RFP process, implementation, and roll out of any new technologies.
- Lead the rollout of HR and Recruiting programs, policies, and initiatives to ensure consistent implementation and application
- Design and implement projects related to employee experience, especially in the U.S.
- Work closely with the Business Operations team in the U.S. and Canada to successfully achieve quarterly OKRs and projects
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long term growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits with Paravision’s mission and values
- Partner closely with Operations and HR for onboarding new employees and establishing best practices
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and 7+ years of technical recruiting and HR related work experience
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced startup
- Solid understanding of how to recruit multiple disparate positions simultaneously
- Experience building and scaling recruiting programs
- Proficiency with recruiting tools and ATS systems
What you have
- A true passion for people, culture and process
- Continuous optimization mindset - always looking for ways to make things better, faster, more efficient
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to seek out answers to questions and problems
- Adaptability, a detail oriented mindset and ability to prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and decision making abilities
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Polished communication style, both oral and written, and a comfort interfacing with various levels across the organization, with both technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus to have
- Knowledge of American HR processes, and employment law
What you’ll get
- Experience in the cutting edge fields of machine learning and AI
- Competitive salary with meaningful equity compensation and excellent benefits
- The opportunity to work with a group of highly talented and equally nice people while making a huge impact
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- A professional environment with a focus on teamwork
Paravision is focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We consider for employment all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. If you require assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process due to a disability, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
computer vision and biometric identity solution