Director of People Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: Washington, DC | Oakland, CA)
As a Director of People Analytics, you are an experienced leader with a clear vision of how to lead the firm towards a data-driven and insight-led culture. You are a strategic thought partner across all areas of HR and the firm to identify opportunities for using people metrics and analytics to improve HR performance and drive business performance. You will effectively communicate with leadership, HR, and more to ensure the seamless consumption of valuable insights.
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set and a keen interest in how people performance drives a business. A creative thinker with a passion for articulating complex ideas and making them accessible to everyone.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for delivering business intelligence, dashboards, and models
- Leads the delivery of HR metrics and analysis overall and by business, ensuring that the data is relevant and timely
- Works across other centers of excellence to ensure aligned technology and analytics roadmaps
- Works closely and often leads team members to solve complex insight challenges across all facets of HR
- Helps define priorities and inform long-term insights and intelligence strategy including an analytics roadmap, with short and long-term goals and a focus on gaining and improving predictive capabilities
- Build out full employee lifecycle metrics at understanding the entire employee experience from application to exit
- Conducts predictive and behavioral modeling in support of Talent Acquisition, turnover and retention, workforce effectiveness, and employee engagement
- Challenge the status quo and work with HR partners to implement new processes to sponsor data driven decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems
- Experience with statistical analysis, predictive and behavioral modeling
- Collaborative team player with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to synthesize data, metrics, and analysis across different functions of HR, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into an all-inclusive, actionable direction
- Impactful communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise, and insightful ways
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Gensler is a global architecture, design, and planning firm with 49 locations across Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and the Americas. Founded in 1965, the firm serves more than 3,500 active clients in virtually every industry. Gensler designers strive to make the places people live, work, and play more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Notice to Applicants
Gensler celebrates diversity and our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
You may view our Pay Transparency Statement, your EEO rights under the law, and EEO is the law supplemental information. Gensler shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Gensler endeavors to make gensler.com/careers accessible to all applicants. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Regarding Gensler’s approach to recruiting new talent, we will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with Gensler to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing Gensler should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a global design firm that partners with clients to create more livable cities, smarter workplaces and more engaging leisure destinations