Manager, People Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Location: Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA)
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The People team enables Snap’s continued success by hiring great people, helping them grow, rewarding them, and building healthy and productive workplaces. The People Team is composed of Talent, Total Rewards, IDEA, Data & Analytics, People & Recruiting Operations, Council, and Employee Relations. Together, they collaborate with the business to reinforce our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative across our global offices, every day. This team empowers everyone at Snap to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, global community.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to join the People Team!
What you’ll do:
- Help drive department operations, managing strategic initiatives across the organization and setting a business cadence that drives results.
- As a key partner to the CHRO and People Leadership team, you will enable operational excellence on the leadership team.
- Collaborate across the People organization and partner with teams like Legal and Finance to ensure projects are on schedule and budget, information is well distributed, and that cross-functional efforts are being managed efficiently.
- Collaborate with People Leadership to determine, prioritize, and track performance of organizational strategies and OKRs; ensure KPIs are set and measured
- Lead operational reviews and post mortems, leveraging data to ensure the organization is meeting its commitments
- Plan, coordinate, and keep contents of CHRO and People Leadership team meetings focused and impactful
- Manage CHRO preparation for important internal and external meetings and events
- Drive exceptional communications for People Team programs and initiatives
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork and operational effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in business process analysis, program design, global operations management, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in an executive level administrative assistant or similar staff executive role
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization, driving projects and teams collaboratively across teams and time zones
- Experience managing large, complex budgets and with vendor management
- Advanced degree
- Experience across multiple disciplines within People organizations, with strong experience working on HR/Talent programs and processes
- Experience optimizing programs and processes at a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
- Ability to manage complex operational processes in a creative, flexible, and sustainable way
Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
kind. smart. creative.