People Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a People Business Partner to drive our People Story securing a positive people experience that makes it easy for us to focus on our business and our customers. In this role you will integrate our People Philosophies - that provide us with the visibility and transparency to understand how we make people related decisions. You will also implement actions and behaviors to empower everyone to perform at their very best.
- Encourage growth and career advancement among our Talents, in line with business direction
- Foster a strong performance culture through clear expectations and the importance to Ericsson
- Influence diversity best practices & inclusion programs
- Manage pay and recognition related matters
- Guide leaders in adhering to our values, purpose and philosophies for a positive employee experience
- Influence business direction through People analytics, strategic planning and advice.
To be successful in the role you must have
- BA in HR Management or related field.
- Broad understanding of diversity best practices & inclusion programs, & its creation of greater business value
- People (HR) Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- People SME Knowledge Areas
- Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strategy Execution Knowledge & Skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
taking you forward