Head of People Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the Role:
The Senior Director of People Operations, reporting to the VP of People, is responsible for the platform upon which we deliver an optimized talent strategy and employee experience for our entire HelloFresh US team. This includes oversight of HR systems, processes, generalist services, workplace operations, and data & analytics. In this role, you will be a key leader in developing and executing a comprehensive human capital strategy for HelloFresh US.
We are looking for someone with deep HR systems and operations domain expertise as well as a passion for building high performing teams.
- Lead in a high growth, incredibly fast-paced, data driven company focused on achieving best in class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement
- Be responsible for functional areas including Compensation, Benefits & Immigration, HRIS/Systems, Payroll, People Insights, Field Central Admin, and Corporate Shared Services
- Build HR technology strategy, oversee current solutions including WorkDay HRIS and ADP payroll and time-keeping, and implement new solutions when necessary
- Leverage technology and data to develop the technical systems, automated business processes and workflows that support a seamless employee experience and workforce management
- Develop, communicate, and execute the Total Rewards strategy for the US business in collaboration with Global counterparts
- Implement a customer-focused product mindset in building out HR shared service capabilities across corporate and field locations
- Partner with colleagues across the people team (Talent Acquisition & Engagement, HRBPs, Employee Relations) to enable the development of People products and workflows focused on enhancements throughout the employee lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations and flawless implementation of payroll and benefits
- Unlock data insights and apply data throughout People Operations to drive decision making and efficiency gains
- Oversee workplace operations and enable strong HelloFresh culture across our corporate offices in the US
- Support any future M&A due diligence and subsequent integration as needed
- Analytical: you love data; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven: you enjoy grinding away at issues and brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- People oriented: you have a customer service mindset when it comes to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce
- Flexible: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth and don't get overwhelmed easily
- Intellectually Curious: you are a lifelong learner and seek out continuous improvement
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity and handle confidential information with tact
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resource Administration or other related field; Master’s preferred
- 10+ years experience across HR functions including implementing HRIS and/or payroll and time-keeping solutions
- 7+ years experience in building and driving competitive compensation and benefits strategies and programs
- 7+ years people management experience
- Experience implementing systems and processes in a fast-paced environment with a growing exempt and non-exempt employee base
- Current knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including, but not limited to ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ACA, COBRA, Section 125, OSHA, HIPAA, Workers’ Compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations; knowledge of compliance and reporting requirements
- Strong technical, managerial, and team building skills with the ability to balance tactical and strategic responsibilities
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests from Day 1
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
take the stress out of mealtime