Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LEX is a venture-backed commercial real estate securities marketplace. We help building owners access a new form of capital by taking single commercial real estate assets public, and we help investors by providing accredited and non-accredited investors alike with a new investment opportunity. Through LEX, investors can purchase shares for $250 at the time of IPO, earn their share of distributions when the building pays them, and offer their shares to trade via the proprietary LEX alternative trading system without fees or holding periods. The LEX trading platform is powered by Nasdaq, using the same high performance trading features used by 70+ global markets.
As Head of People at LEX, you will help us evolve and strengthen our culture and build and develop our team. You’ll be the first hire focused exclusively on People, and you will own all activities related to Human Resources. You’ll work closely with our executive team to shape our People function and enhance our people’s experiences. This role is a key strategic position that will grow and evolve as LEX grows and evolves.
What You’ll Do
As Head of People, you’ll own all components of the People function. This is a broad remit and we’re open to outsourcing or contracting parts of the role to support the right candidate’s needs!
Primary areas of work include:
- Build and lead the LEX talent management function, including recruiting, onboarding and talent development
- Partner with team leads and management to determine talent needs; manage talent searches and the hiring process across all business lines.
Onboarding, Training, Development:
- Refine and build out the LEX onboarding process and effectively onboard new hires
- Establish performance management mechanisms to drive a culture of feedback
- Develop and implement strategies to increase employee engagement
- Build, implement and deliver learning & development programs that grow with the company
- Create and implement a strategic roadmap to build out the People department
- Manage all employee relations functions (e.g., complaint investigation & resolution, risk mitigation, company response), go to person for employee feedback and questions
- Manage the development, management and administration of all employee policies and benefits, including compensation strategy and bonus plans
- Prioritize a diverse and inclusive company culture through recruiting, training, policies, and conversation
- Drive implementation and adoption of key people analytics to support thoughtful, data-driven people decisions
- Vet, implement and manage HR-related platforms
- A passion for people!
- Experience leading a People or HR function at an early to mid-sized startup
- Passion for putting people and culture at the center of the company’s strategy
- Superb communication and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and build a successful, effective People function
- 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision options
- Unlimited vacation
- Awesome and talented team committed to making the LEX dream into reality!
Check out LEX in the press:
LEX Markets Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
real estate investing for all