This job is no longer accepting applications.
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
To achieve our mission of fundamentally changing how nurses work, we are seeking a Recruiter for our People & Talent team. We are looking for a skilled, ambitious talent acquisition professional to support the sourcing and recruitment efforts of both active and passive candidates for our quickly-scaling, client-facing teams. We have big growth plans that you’ll help us achieve while helping to uncover talent, act as a candidate’s champion, and ensure positive experiences for all our candidates.
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment (sourcing to closing) for our client-facing roles (Customer support, sales, etc.)
- Build relationships with hiring managers to keep them well informed and maintain alignment regarding best practices for hiring and DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion)
- Provide a high-quality candidate experience for anyone interacting with connectRN from employer brand touchpoints through sourcing, application, and interview process
- Organize our new hire onboarding process
- Help develop a content strategy surrounding employer brand to further talent attraction efforts
- Demonstrated success in recruiting (agency or corporate)
- An innovative mind with a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Drive to help connectRN grow 4x over the coming year and beyond
- A genuine belief that nurses are the backbone of our healthcare system
- Prior experience in a startup environment (preferred)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
connectRN connects the nursing community to opportunities - and each other - to build a supportive and thriving network