People Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
People Operations Manager (East Coast)
Builders and Fixers, wanted!!
Ephesoft, Inc. develops technology that makes meaning out of unstructured data for decision-makers worldwide. Using supervised machine learning and a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of enterprise content capture and data discovery solutions. Organizations use this power to automate any document-based business processes, improving accuracy, increasing productivity and reducing costs. Ephesoft is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices throughout the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The company is undergoing rapid growth and has customers in over 50 countries. To learn more, visit ephesoft.com.
Want to come and join a dynamic organization and an amazing team? Then this position might be for you. We are looking for a People Operations Manager on the East Coast with international experience. and Position performs functions to develop and administer various human resources programs including compensation, benefits, employee relations, recruitment, and safety.
- Implements and maintains compliance with HR standards
- Ensures that all local and international employment laws, and corporate HR-related compliance matters are proactively managed
- Manage recruiting function for organization. Establish intern programs.
- Serve as a Culture Ambassador. Live and Breathe the Ephesoft Core Values.
- Advise employees and managers on HR related policies, programs, and procedures.
- Maintain employee records and handle all administrative tasks within the business functions supported.
- Coach supervisors and managers on handling employee issues.
- Perform new hire orientation and onboarding of new hires.
- Perform presentations on HR compliance topics to ensure the company is in adherence with HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Implement approved or revised HR policies.
- Maintain employee files and compile reports concerning data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, attendance, etc.
- Maintain BambooHR and Vistra with accurate employee data.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Assist employees with day to day HR questions and requirements.
- Provide benefits administration
- Manage employee recognition programs.
- Calculate employee bonuses
- Community Outreach activities.
- Develop, with Activities Committee, events for the international offices
- Other duties as assigned by SVP, Culture & People
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires 4-5 years of HR Generalist experience including experience with International locations in EMEA and APAC.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have the ability to run benefits, payroll and HR reports.
- Google Suite experience helpful.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated to execute with minimal direction.
- Prefer experience in the high tech industry, information technology, supporting a technical client base.
- Must be extremely detailed, organized and conscientious.
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally.
- Must have excellent judgment and have shown maturity in past experience.
- Strong project management skills, comprehensive tact and discretion
Ephesoft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
drive productivity with leading intelligent document processing solutions