Global Talent - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: CA-ON-Greater Toronto, US-TX-Houston, UK-London-London, US-TX-Dallas, ZA-Gauteng-Johannesburg, CA-QC-Montréal, US-GA-Atlanta, US-FL-Miami, US-TX-San Antonio, IE-Leinster-Dublin, NL-Zuid Holland-Rotterdam, US-IL-Chicago, US-PA-Glen Mills, NL-Noord Holland-Amsterdam, US-PA-Philadelphia, BE-Region Center-Brussels, MX-Región Centro-Cd. De México)
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Working with Member Firms (MFs), Global Businesses (GBs) and Global Clients & Industries (GC&I), Global Talent drives the development of our network talent strategy, designs/co-designs high priority global talent solutions, and facilitates the adoption of those solutions through 6 priority areas: Talent Experience, Deloitte University, Performance Experience, Workforce of the Future, Technology and Global Talent Shared Services (GTSS).
The Talent Experience priority collaborates with Deloitte member firms to attract and retain top talent and to strengthen our capability to deliver an exceptional Deloitte talent experience across the organization. Rooted in our Purpose to make an impact that matters, our talent brand captures the essence of how purpose-driven individuals can expect to make an impact at Deloitte.
The role of the Global Talent ALL IN Manager will be working on Global Inclusion priority projects identified by the Global Talent ALL IN leadership which are critical to making significant short term and sustained long term progress as it relates to Gender balance, LGBT+ inclusion, Mental Health and a respectful and inclusive culture. In this role, you will be involved in the development of programs and initiatives in support of some or all of the ALL IN diversity & inclusion priorities related to:
- Respect & Inclusion- a deliberate and clear focus on enhancing our everyday culture and everyday behaviors — a culture that champions respect for diversity in all of its forms
- Gender Balance - gender parity as the norm throughout the career lifecycle in all parts of our organization
- LGBT+ inclusion - LGBT+ professionals feel confident in being who they are and are empowered to thrive
While the primary focus may initially be on supporting efforts related to Respect & Inclusion, Gender Balance or LGBT+ inclusion, the role may evolve as priorities shift to support other Global Talent projects over time.
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities including strategic planning, data analysis, project planning and management, influencing stakeholders to contribute to and adopt project deliverables and development/activation of communication and knowledge sharing plans, and preparing deliverables for key project meetings and communications. You will work closely with other ALL IN Senior Managers and Team Leaders to:
- Design, develop and deliver projects related to ALL IN strategic priorities (referenced above)
- Combine analysis and research with an understanding of Deloitte to drive strategic and meaningful insights and recommendations
- Bridge teams, capabilities, processes, technology, and market demand/intelligence to develop holistic and actionable programs/solutions
- Support knowledge sharing across member firms and global businesses, including the delivery of special initiatives (e.g. CURA, Communities of Practice)
- Assist with preparation of deliverables (e.g., presentations, summaries, etc.) for key project meetings (e.g. MF/GB forums) or Global Talent meetings (e.g., Executive Talent Council)
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you'll work with:
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- At least 5 years experience in a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion either supporting a Talent function or in a client service role.
- Strong strategic planning, ideation, collaboration, storytelling, and visioning skills; Ability to problem solve – think laterally, pioneer new solutions and drive/execute to creation
- Ability to translate and synthesize data and complex concepts into concise, easily digestible, and engaging messaging and integrate into meaningful reports and recommendations, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to prepare clear, concise, and compelling presentations/talking points for senior leadership that “tell-the-story” succinctly and logically; ability to flex the communication and messaging to the audience and context
- Strong, proactive project management and time management skills; ability to work independently under pressure, and on multiple assignments while maintaining top quality deliverables (often in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High degree of endurance with ability to multi-task and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and also adapt quickly to constantly varying priorities and subject matter
Address: 8 Adelaide St W Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5H 0A9, Canada
Your application has been successfully submitted.
making an impact that matters