Director, People Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE
SWORD Health is a pioneering digital healthcare company working to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Our groundbreaking solution pairs licensed physical therapists with an artificial intelligence powered digital therapist to help people overcome chronic and post-surgical pain faster and more cost-effectively than anything out there. We’re on a mission to reduce U.S. healthcare costs by $70B by making it simple for people to recover at home, without resorting to imaging, surgeries or opioids.
We are searching for a Director of People Partnerships with an exceptional ability to build meaningful, human relationships throughout our organization. Our goal is to build the best People & Talent team in healthcare. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the ideal candidate will partner with business leaders to provide HR expertise in our people programs, talent, engagement, core HR compliance, and more. The Director of People Experience will manage a growing team in the United States and Portugal.
What you will do:
- Serve as a strategic HR business partner to business leadership focused on a broad range of people programs and initiatives.
- Partner closely with the Director of People Operations & Head of Talent Acquisition to implement new programs, manage talent, and advocate on behalf of business units.
- Provide expertise and facilitation of programs including performance management, compensation, organizational design & planning, and learning & development.
- Act as a catalyst in delivering HR solutions that support the specific needs of each business as well as overall business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience, optimize people processes, and make informed decisions using a data-driven approach.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and direction for managers throughout the organization on HR solutions and best practices.
- Oversee employee engagement initiatives including cultural programs and internal communication initiatives.
- Continuously monitor metrics throughout the entire employee lifecycle to drive innovation and iterative improvements.
- Provide learning opportunities to direct reports to foster a culture of learning & development.
What you need to be successful:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in progressive HR roles with a focus in building relationships through the HR function.
- A data-driven approach to identify opportunities and promote innovative solutions.
- Exceptionally high EQ to complement data with subjective human experience.
- Exceptional people skills to foster deep relationships with managers, directors, and executives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving, high-growth environment.
- Comfortable handling difficult, sensitive employee situations in a thoughtful, human-first manner.
- Possess a learning-centric management style.
- Ability to manage others in a remote-first environment.
- Background in medical or medical technology is a plus, but not required.
Please note that SWORD Health Recruiting will only correspond through @swordhealth.com domain email addresses. Any outside requests claiming to represent SWORD Health Recruiting may be fraudulent. We will never ask you to submit payment or financial information to participate in our interview process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the relevant authorities, such as the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from SWORD Health Recruiting, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: New York, NY 10018, United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the world's only clinical-grade digital musculoskeletal care provider