People Partner Specialist
Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company’s strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description - HR Operations:
Acts as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Provides daily HR activities and administrative support to our employees while conforming to labour laws.
- Job Title: Office People Partner Specialist
- Company: Gucci Korea
- Department: Human Resources
- Reports to : Office People Partner Sr. Specialist
- Work Location: Gucci Korea Office
- Travel: Must be able to travel up to 30% (+)
Human Resources serves as a business partner to support the company’s mission by continually striving to develop and grow a performance-based organization. The Office People partner Coordinator - Specialist is responsible for office recruitment, employee full life cycle, rewards, and support sr. specialist to deliver best HR services experiences.
- Responsible for full sourcing and recruitment process with the objective of identifying candidates who have high potential and are aligned with the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates while creating influential candidate relations
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates and relevant team members and as needed
- Manage all aspects of Workday; from posting open positions, processing applicants, all candidate communication throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisition, etc.
- Manager all administrative functions, including update weekly/monthly/yearly report for turnover rate, open position etc
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as needed
- Prepare for reasonable and competitive offer for market
- Join global project to recruit aboard talent
Training and Operation
- Provide onboarding training and support full employee life cycle
- Train all new hires on Gucci Amplifiers, HR policy & procedures
- Assist with probation process
- Manage Statutory training for both office and retail
- Manage and develop all necessary HR report for update with weekly, monthly and yearly
- Develop effective ways of operation
- Manage and file all necessary documents for employee
- Design and assist any employee engagement program for office
- Schedule yearly plan for office program
- Responsible for assigned Office HR tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- A minimum four years of prior experience in Human Resources functions, including a minimum of 2 years of Talent Acquisition
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion
- Fluent communication skill both in English and in Korean
- Excellence skill with word, excel, ppt
- Creative and positive thinker
- Full time
- GUCCI KOREA LTD
Your application has been successfully submitted.
influential, innovative and progressive