Global Mobility & People Operations Specialist
As Ripple brings its fast and efficient cross-border payments service to more and more customers around the world, we're rapidly expanding our team of blockchain innovators and business brains. We are looking for a Global Mobility & People Operations Specialist to join our fun Global People Operations Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Facilitate and coordinate global mobility programs and services supporting employee assignments, and domestic or international relocation
- Gather and complete required information and documentation for immigration status and employment authorization application processing.
- Facilitate and coordinate immigration status and employment authorization applications for employees and candidates.
- Serves as a representative and point of contact with counsel, government agencies and third-party vendors providing immigration, relocation and mobility support.
- Assist in communicating relocation and immigration benefits; answers questions from employees.
- Administer and maintain data integrity of Human Resources Information Systems to support operations, immigration and global mobility.
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with global key stakeholders (Payroll, People Partners, Recruiting) to ensure smooth and consistent processes.
- Assist with preparing benefits related documents for the exit interview process, including processing COBRA qualifying events and liaising with COBRA administrator.
- Assist in the coordination of Annual Benefits Fairs, Open Enrollment, Well-Being programming, and other benefit projects as needed.
- Provide support to the team with ACA reporting and annual compliance requirements
- Respond to employee service needs such as document requests, employment form completion, onboarding assistance, HRIS data maintenance, benefits administration, payroll processing or other HR functions as assigned.
- Assist with data entry and manager transaction auditing in HRIS (bambooHR) and other systems with a high degree of accuracy for all people processes (from onboarding to exit)
- Provide support and back-up for other team members
- Work on ad-hoc People Operations projects as assigned by the team to support growth and scale, as well as further your own development!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Communication skills: You have excellent listening skills, paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees, candidates, alumni, internal teams, and external partners. You possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner.
- Problem-solving skills: You assess and answer employee requests/inquiries and follow through to resolution. You work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented: You have meticulous attention to detail, picking up on errors before they become a larger issue. You possess superb organizational and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills: You work well in a team environment and connect with people from various backgrounds and experiences.
- Technical Experience: You are technically proficient with Google Suite, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. You have experience with an HRIS, preferably bambooHR.
- Education & Experience: You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field or equivalent work experience. You have at least three years of experience in HR. You have functional knowledge of HR with hands-on HR administration skills, preferably understanding of and or experience working in people operations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
instantly move money to all corners of the world