People & Business Partner, Tech
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
You are a creative and curious individual with a deep level of experience partnering with employees and business leaders to drive individual and team success. You bring best practices in employee advocacy, allyship, career development and performance management to the teams you partner with every day. You are energized by stretch goals and rapid growth, and operate with a sense of urgency and personal accountability for getting things done. You are a sought after coach, mentor and sounding board on organizational design and difficult conversations. You are trusted and professional at all times, while motivating others to be their best.
- Build relationships and align business objectives with employees and leaders across the organization with a particular focus on the engineering and product areas of the company.
- Create an open door environment for HR virtually and globally.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to and advocate for employees while operating with professionalism and always in the best interest of the business.
- Serve as a trusted partner and coach to managers navigating regular change, high-growth, global expansion, and critical business drivers.
- Lead best-in-class career development, succession planning, performance management, leadership development, change management, salary reviews, and culture initiatives in collaboration with business leaders and Talent Management colleagues.
- Identify and implement people strategies and continuous improvements that enable the organization to perform and scale effectively and efficiently as it grows.
- Keep a pulse on employee experience and bring ideas and solutions forward to address needs observed.
- Coach leaders in providing regular performance feedback, having difficult conversations, and addressing employee concerns.
- Leverage technology and analytics in workforce planning, identify trends, and advise leaders proactively.
- Support the successful onboarding of new hires, collaborate with Talent Acquisition and business teams during the interviews and onboarding of new employees.
- Coach leaders in their own development to build high-performing teams that successfully grow, experiment, innovate and move fast.
- Collaborate with the Chief People Officer and the rest of the People team on projects and global initiatives.
- Develop repeatable, written, automated and self-service solutions for scalability.
- Lead and support employee recognition, rewards, and promotions to celebrate success regularly.
- Collaborate with People Operations colleagues to provide support on leaves of absence, return to work, and other employee benefits and wellness programs.
- Serve as an expert on company policies, compliance requirements, and immigration needs with consultation from legal, finance and other senior leaders.
- Recommend changes to policies if they no longer fit the best interest of the business.
- Establish best-practices that ensure consistency and equity across all HR programs.
- Responsible for key HR metrics including employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with employees, Talent Acquisition and People managers to oversee internal mobility and individual career development within SSC.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, discretion, empathy, and compassion in all interactions.
- Balance multiple priorities and stay organized to remain available and responsive.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner with the depth of expertise in employee relations preferably in a start-up environment
- Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or HR preferred, or equivalent additional experience
- HR Business Partnering experience in a multinational/fast-paced organization preferred
- Understanding of technical organizations and their unique culture
- Strong consultative and coaching skills
- Strong customer focus, approachable, patient and empathetic
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, and efficient, with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to think creatively and inspire innovation and impact
- Solutions oriented, creative, gets things done despite ambiguity
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the global leader in #cybersecurity ratings