People Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
People Operations - US Candidate Care Manager
Simplicity is difficult to achieve. Apple’s People Operations team is constantly striving to improve and evolve process. Our team in Candidate Care are renowned for their ability to execute a high-volume of work with incredible accuracy, while still maintaining flexibility in a dynamic environment.
This leader will have the unique opportunity to define our ways of working within the new HRIS and CRM tools. In this role you will strategize how to improve and continue to innovate down to the details that produce a world class experience! As the leader of our US team, you will work closely with your team to provide both strategic and operational leadership and direction to deliver results and support business needs. You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide direction on operational processes, problem solve escalations, and identify opportunities to constantly improve the support of our customers, including our hiring managers and candidates.
The role also calls for strong partnerships with employment law, Employee Relations, hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters where needed.
This position is based in Austin, TX
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, recruiting, HR administration or contract management in a fast-paced, global environment
- 2+ years directly managing and developing a diverse team of individuals
- Knowledge of employment law across different countries
- Experience in learning to effectively use new business tools to complete objectives
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to exercise tact, diplomacy and discretion
- The initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers and influence decisions
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Skilled at effectively handling and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Portuguese, or French preferred
Manage day-to-day employment contract coordination at incredibly high-volumes: includes employment offer generation, quality and compliance checks and new employee onboarding responsibilities. Provide day-to-day management to Candidate Care, the team handling offer/contract creation. Cultivate partnerships with recruiting leadership to understand support needs and lead escalations to overcome challenges. Coach and manage direct reports, aiding in their career development and growth. Build strong domain and process knowledge to work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires review of relevant factors. Define standard operating procedures for team in collaboration with partners across People Operations. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action. Builds strong cross-functional relationships across the People team and the business partners we serve. Prioritize a positive employee and candidate experience
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.