Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click’s industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click’s lead prescription program is entering into a multi-center, randomized, controlled, parallel-group, phase III FDA registration trial for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adults. Major pipeline expansion and progression is in process.
About the Role
Click Therapeutics seeks a dynamic and strategic leader to serve as its SVP, People / Chief People Officer. This person will set the vision and direction for attracting, engaging, and expanding Click’s 100+ person team. You will build credibility throughout the organization by establishing relationships with management and employees and will be an effective listener and problem solver. You will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance-oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals. Your experience at other fast-growing Digital Health / Tech companies will help you craft efficient and effective systems & processes for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for HR operations of the business.
The position centers around the central pillars of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management (retention, training, development, succession planning, performance management and culture), Benefit Management / Employee Relations (benefits, employee relations, and compensation), and Diversity & Inclusion. This role requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. The role includes great benefits and is a wealth-building/equity opportunity for the right individual.
- Partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the company to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices, identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance the employee experience andsupport long-term growth objectives.
- Act as an internal consultant to senior leaders, managers, and employees providing expertise in the following areas: career planning, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, performance management, talent calibration, and rewards/recognition programs
- Continue to develop a performance-based culture focused on setting measurable objectives, developing "great place to work" programs, engendering accountability, and delivering consistent feedback
- Lead, assess, and mentor the People team members to ensure daily operations excellence and encourage and inspire creativity
- Work with Talent Acquisition to refine strategy, enhancing processe, and improving experiences to accelerate the hiring of top talent and grow the company at a rapid pace.
- Manage annual operating budgets for HR department, including employee salaries and benefits and departmental expenditures. Work closely with Finance in determining the budgetary implications of compensation practices and employee benefit plans
- Minimum of 8 + years of HR-related experience, with at least 4 years in a senior leadership position managing HR in a hyper-growth, innovation-focused company
- Experience working at technology start-ups; working knowledge of scaling healthcare + technology organizations from start-up to mid-size preferred
- Expertise in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning
- Highly effective strategic planning and analytical skills that result in the development and implementation of high impact HR policies, plans and initiatives
- Proven track record of success in building and developing strong, cross-functional, and high-impact teams
- Tremendous emotional intelligence--your empathy and great judgment make you a trusted partner to Click’s leaders and colleagues
- You are an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise, and courageous in giving tough yet supportive feedback when needed to leaders at all levels
- Strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, as well as a deep understanding of compliance / regulatory requirements
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and current HR business trends and best practices; active membership in professional affiliations.
- Proficient in creating and managing a budget and implementing metrics to effectively track cost-per-hire, time to fill, sourcing effectiveness, quality of hire, and other recruitment related metrics.
Stock options | Competitive salary with annual review | 401(k) matching | Annual performance-based cash bonus | Comprehensive medical benefits through Aetna | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life insurance and disability benefits | Open vacation policy / unlimited PTO | Generous paid parental leave | Commuter subsidies | Monthly catered lunches | Choice of Mac, Windows, or Linux equipment | Sponsored company events | Free, unlimited office snacks and beverages | Much more…
Equal Employment Opportunity
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
deliver safe and effective digital treatments to patients in need