Director of People Operations
The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we're redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we've helped thousands of engineering leaders across the world build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their remote-hiring approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative people leader to help us elevate our people programs, policies, and systems that unblocks our talent and enables them to thrive and exceed business goals. Reporting into our Chief People Officer, this highly visible role has a huge impact across the company and our brand as we are setting the industry bar for ‘human first’ high performing teams. You’ll lead the global strategy and execution of operations across North America, Europe, and eventually Asia as we expand. From creating best in class onboarding and offboarding to iterating and beefing up benefits and rewards, to owning and sharing our data, you will lead with passion, grit, and urgency while being given the space and autonomy to do your best work.
Scope of responsibilities
- Identify and implement process improvements, creative solutions, and process changes to continually improve the employee experience
- Own benefits programs globally, ensuring equitability and programs that allow people to thrive as diverse and individual humans
- Own our global people systems and data ensuring integrity and transparency
- Be an empowering people manager and coach as you will manage a small team
- Be a leader within the Codility People Ops team who challenges the status quo and executes by example
- Proven success owning people operations in a growing company
- Proven ability to create strategy and execute processes, programs, and systems that bring transparency and get people unblocked
- Experienced at working effectively across multiple levels of an organization and building successful cross functional partnerships
- Builds and iterates from the insights gained through data
- As exposure working in both US and European markets
- Live our core value that ‘We Are Human’ by helping to build people policies and programs that inspire and motivate talent to do their best work
- Has the ability to proactively get themselves unblocked and find solutions to problems
Benefits and Perks
At Codility, we believe in a remote "people first" culture:
- With hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Retirement savings incentives
We know that great work isn't done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
hire the best developers, anywhere