Chief People Officer
Edguno is revolutionizing the way people experience Internet in Latin America by making it faster, more stable, accessible and affordable. We provide companies and internet providers with low latency, congestion-free connections to bring content-rich experiences to end users across the region.
Our datacenters host network infrastructure hubs for companies across the continent. Our vendors use our networks to connect to key cities in countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, and Peru. EdgeUno provides exciting and innovative turnkey solutions to companies across the continent, and our employees get to work on innovative projects as we provide high-capacity connectivity services across Latin America.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Chief People Officer (CPO) who will provide creative and insightful solutions to critical HR issues and advise other members of the executive team accordingly. This person will have the responsibility for managing the HR function in our company, act as the top people strategist, promote a people-first culture to help the company achieve long-term success and set the direction for recruiting and retaining talent, and oversee human resource systems and practices.
The ideal candidate for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Building the HR function of the organisation.
• Partner with management to address day-to-day HR operational issues such as employee relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training
• Playing a role in the strategic deliberations of the executive team.
• Supervising and leading the HR team in creating an inviting and cohesive employee experience.
• Implement and manage compliance efforts with all the employment laws and regulations that govern the private companies relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle
• Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
• Providing insightful crisis management advice when required.
• Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
• Investigate claims of misconduct and escalates to legal and security team as required.
• Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure regulatory compliance. Identifies trends that could impact the organisation objectives.
• Ensuring that the organisation’s values are reflected in people-oriented decisions.
• Driving the change management of the organisation.
• Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost reviews.
• Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
• Willingness to work in a rapid, fast paced environment
• Previous experience as CPO and in Strategic Human Talent Management
• Previous project management experience
• Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy
• Capability to engage, inspire, and influence people
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
• Experience in a Telecom/ Startup company or passion to join a successful one!
• Competitive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
your key to LATAM!