Senior People Insights Manager
(Locations: Boston, MA | Richardson, TX | Hollywood, FL)
(Categories: Data Science & Analytics | Human Resources)
Chewy is looking for a Sr. Manager, People Insights evolve and grow our People Science capability for our fast-growing Customer Service (CS) HR team by producing ongoing People Narratives (monthly, quarterly, annual) and insights for CS HR and defining the roadmap for our People Health Dashboard. This role will be in either our South Florida (Hollywood) or Dallas offices. You will report to the People Science Leader, supporting CS Talent Acquisition, HR and Employee Engagement teams in developing driving insights, advising on measurement strategies and upskilling on HR products for our CS and HR leaders!
What You'll Do:
- Co-create the People Science team roadmap, product portfolio and dashboard enhancements.
- Tell the story for data visualizations and advanced analytics models, consulting on key insights and providing recommendations.
- Partner with the broader People Science team to enhance visualization solutions.
- Support senior business leaders with ad-hoc data analysis or metric questions.
- Seek out ways to improve future products or data needs across the business.
- Act as an advisor by understanding business needs and applying business context, to scope data requests, drive insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners.
- Coach, mentor and upskill cross functional teams on analytics.
- Collaborate with other members of the People Science and CS teams.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Information Management, HR or a related degree with analytical emphasis.
- 5+ years of directly related work experience in consulting or corporate team in an analytics, product, or technology function.
- Ability to analyze customer, marketing, and ecommerce data and building metrics decks or co-create dynamic dashboards, driving recommendations and insights.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in in Tableau or PowerBI.
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills.
- Functional understanding of cloud technologies and analytics tools.
- Expert understanding of KPIs and leading business metrics.
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environments with speed and commitment to quality.
- Strategic, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
- The ability to balance speed and quality to ensure the right reporting solutions.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents (and partners), everywhere