Program Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
We are looking for someone to join our Talent Management team and lead Diversity & Inclusion efforts at Lucid. This individual will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing company-wide initiatives and providing strategic input on a range of talent programs with a focus on promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging across Lucid. This role will require strategic partnerships with cross-functional partners such as Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, People Analytics, Legal, Communications, among other departments and executive leadership across the company.
- Integrate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within talent programs, practices, and processes (e.g., selection, performance evaluation, promotion)
- Create and guide employee networks (e.g., Employee Resource Groups) to foster an environment of learning, understanding, and safety in sharing perspectives and experiences
- Create and execute communications and change management strategies to increase D&I awareness among all colleagues
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to implement effective diversity sourcing and recruiting strategies at all levels to build a diverse pipeline and enhance representation
- Work closely with learning and development team to develop and execute employee enablement and training strategies that drive greater inclusion and belonging at all levels
- Partner with HRBPs to develop and implement D&I strategies for their respective business/ function
- Identify and partner with key organizations to build Lucid’s employer brand and market the employee value proposition within diverse communities
- Compile, track, and synthesize relevant metrics and large data sets, including internal and external benchmarking to identify trends, and formulate data-driven D&I practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of professional experience, including 3+ years of domain experience in leading and driving successful diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Knowledge of diversity, inclusion, and equity strategies with demonstrated experience developing creative solutions that address key business challenges and opportunities
- Proven experience leading complex cross-functional projects and initiatives in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven expertise with analyzing and maximizing data and insights to create awareness, influence decisions, and drive actions that bolster our commitments to D&I
- Proven experience working with, influencing, and partnering with individuals or teams across a variety of organizational functions
- Ability to independently prioritize workload and lead multiple projects at once
- Comfort in an environment of ambiguity and change
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the new generation of luxury electric