People Operations Analyst
The North America Ogilvy People Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the broader People Team, focused on improvement of processes, data, analysis, trends, reporting and dashboards. The position forms partnerships across the People Team function to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The People Operations Analyst maintains an effective level of literacy about the agency, talent life cycle and the culture.
People Operations Analyst
- Maintain People Operations repository, including process flows, organization charts & documentation of processes
- Gather, analyze and prepare requirements for the People Operations team to further support our Human Resources Business Partners
- Focus on data and analysis for the broader Talent team
- Create monthly reporting across the Talent Lifecycle with analysis and trends for our People Team
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of the entire Talent Lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS related software
- Experience in capturing metrics and producing various reports
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Able to take insights and translate them into a plan to drive change
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience working with HRIS systems, Sharepoint and the entire Microsoft suite
- Project Management skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SHRM or HCI credential preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working at a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291 to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
we inspire brands and people to impact the world