Senior People Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Insights from data power most decisions at Robinhood. The People Analytics team uses data from various systems and sources to drive recommendations across the full life cycle of employees from recruiting to employee experience and retention. We’re looking for a Senior People Analyst to partner closely with leaders across our People and Data teams.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Translate Business & Leadership Needs into Solutions: Analyze requirements and user stories to provide meaningful data visualizations, business intelligence, and insights. Build roadmaps, test plans, and lead user acceptance.
- Wrangle Data to Enable Comprehensive Intelligence: Leverage SQL to integrate data from disparate sources and construct data structures that support comprehensive views of our employees’ journeys.
- Build Scalable Business Intelligence: Design, build, and maintain business intelligence for People. Implement self-service tools and dashboards that create engaging data visualizations across the employee lifecycle from Greenhouse (ATS), Workday (HCM), and other data sources. Partner with Data Engineering and our vendor partner (One Model) to automate, improve, and scale.
- 6+ years of progressive experience building data visualizations, business intelligence, and generating actionable insights
- BA/BS in a technical field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, engineering, math, statistics, or social sciences), or equivalent work experience
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (querying large-scale relational databases and supporting codebases used to drive self-service tools)
- 3+ years experience building reporting and self-service dashboards with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker and/or Tableau
- Willingness and ability to dive in to support the diverse analytical needs coming from our partners, whether it’s helping build pipelines, cleaning historical data, running pulse surveys, etc.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Experience with creating and/or scoping extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes and data warehouse/query skills such as Hive, Presto, SQL and/or Python
- Experience managing projects from end to end. Must be able to translate business requirements into an action plan and drive to solution
- People Analytics experience (working with organizational people data such as recruiting, headcount, attrition, and sentiment to solve business needs)
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse, Workday, and One Model
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
investing for everyone