Manager - People Analytics Consulting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: Austin, Texas | Boston, Massachusetts | Chicago, Illinois | Dallas, Texas | Detroit, Michigan | Houston, Texas | Los Angeles, California | McLean, Virginia | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Nashville, Tennessee | New York, New York | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Portland, Oregon | Seattle, Washington)
Work you’ll do
As a People Analytics Consulting Manager, you will drive the delivery of data-driven and actionable insights and help our clients make informed business decisions across multiple areas of human capital issues including, but not limited to, attrition, DE&I, learning, mobility, and talent acquisition. Additionally, you will also engage with clients in the development of their people analytics vision through analytics maturity assessments, analytics opportunity identification, roadmap development, and supporting roadmap execution.
Your work will involve both business development and delivery, including:
- Supporting business development activities, including interacting with account and engagement teams, sales, developing RFP responses, creating statements of work
- Managing the delivery of client engagements, including planning projects, staffing projects, managing projects
- Manage processes across the end-to-end analytics process, including cleansing and wrangling structured and unstructured data, designing predictive models, extracting insights and findings, visualizing outputs, and communicating outcomes
- Manage technical and non-technical team members across geographies, both national and international
- Interpret, understand, and present results to clients, with a strong focus on actionable insights
- Define top client business questions and challenges by conducting client interviews, synthesizing findings, and identifying key themes coming out of discovery work
- Establish relationships with senior clients (VP/EVP level)
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Ability to consult with client on People Analytics Strategies and Solutions, covering business issues, data science and / or technology solutions
- Ability to lead project teams and manage client relationships
- Demonstrated interest and passion for data analytics, insight extraction, and actionability
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with clients and Deloitte teams across the globe
- Critical thinking to “peel the onion” of data analysis to uncover trends and root causes of HR business problems
- Experience in developing new business, developing stakeholder relationships, scoping and crafting a proposed solution, and successfully delivering projects
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, data science, computer science, actuarial science or related field of study
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in data analysis and/or people analytics strategy
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50% (while 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Masters degree in business (MBA) or other relevant advanced degree
- In-depth knowledge of the HR Domain areas such as recruiting, attrition, DE&I, compensation & benefits, performance, learning & development
- Solid statistical understanding and exposure to more advanced analytics solutions and machine learning
- Professional experience with Tableau or similar visualization tool
About Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital as a Service
The HCAS Offering helps Clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions and operate capabilities provided as a service.
HCAS is a rapidly growing service offering and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
About Deloitte People Analytics
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. Deloitte's People Analytics Team leverages the power of data science, analytics, visualization, platforms, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Grounded in our Human Capital practice, we help clients to advance their People Analytics priorities and capabilities from strategy and roadmap definition through to execution, adoption and sustainment.
As part of Deloitte’s Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) offering, People Analytics is the premier analytics-powered and platform-enabled cognitive consultancy. Our vision is to be the Analytics Cognitive Consultancy of choice, leading clients to the future of how humans and machines work together through insights enablement, application modernization, advanced value creation, platform transformation, personalized customer engagement and workforce evolution.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
making an impact that matters