People Analytics Manager
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
The successful candidate will help us transform the way data is used to optimize our talent strategy including talent acquisition, retention, organizational development, and diversity. We are looking for someone who can partner with our HR leadership to tackle high priority strategic talent questions for the company. The position will be based in Dublin.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bring critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging business questions
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and modeling
- Develop complex and flexible frameworks to solve different talent questions
- Perform data driven experiments and operate in an agile environment
- Communicate insights to key stakeholders and influence teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Identify opportunities to scale for repeatable business questions through frameworks and dashboards
- Drive adoption of self-service tools with partners
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to implement solutions that have a measurable business impact
- Partner with HR and business leaders to drive data driven talent strategies in the region
- Manage and mentor team—both direct reports and other junior teammates to enable them to do their best work
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, technology company or related industry
- 4+ year of Excel, PowerPoint experience
- 1+ years of SQL and Tableau experience
- Graduate degree (MBA, I/O Psychology, HR, statistics or social sciences)
- You are deeply analytical; you can translate ambiguous problems into structured questions and hypotheses; you take pride in identifying key drivers and creating robust business cases
- You are proactive and resourceful; you can independently seek information, solve conceptual problems, corral resources, and deliver results in challenging situations
- You communicate concisely; you are able to present and debate credible and compelling recommendations with senior leadership
- You are enthusiastic with a team-first attitude; you are motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- You are able and eager to learn new tools and skills without direction
- You thrive in a team environment and develop authentic relationships with your colleagues and business partners
- You have experience influencing and leading without authority; you are a great listener and show empathy for your partners and clients
- You have experience with basic inferential statistics and research methods
- You have some experience with SQL/relational databases and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- You have experience and/or passion for technology, HR, Talent Acquisition, or Learning & Development
Open to remote work for this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Examples Of Reasonable Accommodations Include But Are Not Limited To
- Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful