People & Culture Wellbeing Partner
RoundGlass is in an exciting period of growth as its wholistic wellbeing services and content begin gaining traction in the marketplace.
Within this stage of growth, we are seeking a dynamic, versatile, adaptable People & Culture (P&C) Wellbeing Partner responsible for partnering with the leadership community to coach, consult and be a strategic advisor on all things People & Culture. You will utilize data to influence processes to ensure they align to culture and strategic business priorities. You will also have program leadership responsibilities associated with the employee life cycle including benefits plan management and support international hires through the immigration process.
This role will report to the Lead for People & Culture -US, partnering closely with the global P&C community.
- Support and enhance the employee experience through employee engagement and best P&C practices.
- Provide coaching to leaders to contribute to effective business strategy implementation to enhance employee contribution to the business.
- Identify, propose and implement practices for talent retention and overall organization development.
- In partnership with P&C Operations conduct Entrance and Exit interviews – identifying any trends, themes or suggest enhancements to the RoundGlass employee experience.
- Partner with managers to identify and resolve performance issues through coaching, performance improvement, corrective action documentation, and terminations.
- Analyze metrics and measurement for the business across the entire P&C lifecycle to determine people growth, attrition trends, and any other P&C insights. Identify and create new reporting insights as needed.
- Partners with the global P&C community to share best-in-class processes and strategies.
- Utilize understanding of immigration laws and procedures to prepare and oversee the immigration process, partnering with an external immigration firm to ensure all documents are processed, documented and retained to onboarding the individual effectively.
- Collaborate with other departments to support the development, implementation and/or streamlining of P&C standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee to identify creative solutions.
- Lead the development and rollout of new or updated employee programs.
- Lead and deliver employee trainings related to policies, procedures and/or programs as needed.
- Oversees the administration of benefits programs including leave administration.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements including trainings and government reporting as needed.
- Other projects or activities as assigned.
Who we’re looking for:
- Unquestionable integrity, professionalism, resolve, perseverance and adaptability.
- Excellent understand of P&C programs including compensation, performance management and leadership development.
- Experience diagnosing and rolling out organizational development programs targeted at improving organizational capability, performance and culture.
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on employee relations and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to partner, collaborate and communicate effectively with individuals within the P&C team and across the broader organization.
- Experience creating, documenting, and implementing employee programs and processes ideally in a start-up or high growth environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to reprioritize based on business demands and priorities.
- Self-starter with proven ability to effectively work in ambiguous environments and support continuous improvement.
- Deep understanding of US employment laws, with experience supporting the integration of new state and local laws.
- Experience overseeing the immigration process, partnering with external immigration firm to ensure all documents are processed, documented, and retained.
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of relevant HRBP experience or combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Human Resource Information System (HRIS) software – Bamboo a plus.
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
empowering people on their wellbeing journey