People Technology Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
At Beyond Meat, we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and the employee experience. As Manager, People Technology reporting to the Director, People Operations, you play a key role to drive more efficient, automated, scalable, and integrated HR systems, including overall transformation as we enter into our next technology chapter.
- Facilitate multiple HRIS project implementations including Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, ATS, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Expenses, Talent Optimization, and Advanced Compensation.
- Serving as the company’s Workday technical expert, this role will engage with Workday Community, Rising, and user groups to ensure that the company is getting the most out of current and future Workday capabilities.
- Manage project progress internally to ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead in the planning and configuration of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Business Process Flows.
- Manage transactions and tasks in Workday to ensure data integrity, efficient business processes, and accurate data reporting and performance dashboards.
- Maintain and test system release cycles as delivered by software vendors.
- Conduct regular audits of system security, access, permissions, approvals, and data.
- Manage the lifecycle of performance review, compensation planning, and benefits.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience required.
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience
- 5+ years of Workday Experience
- Workday Pro certification
- A strong understanding of HR fundamentals and compliance
- Mastery of Google and Microsoft suite of applications
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and ownership with unquestioned integrity
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with an attention to detail without being prompted
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision and manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive, confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional duties as necessary
- Proven program and project management skills
*Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
*Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
feed a better future