Chief People Officer
Position: Chief People Officer (CPO)
Reports to: CEO
Location: Anywhere across North America or Europe
Keyfactor is making a strategic investment to hire a Chief People Officer (CPO) who will join the C-Staff and executive team, to lead our global people and human capital efforts. An already culture award-winning business, Keyfactor has a strong understanding that an investment in its’ people and culture creates a forced multiplier for growth and success. The individual hired will be inheriting an amazing team with a high ceiling, and will be responsible for providing guidance, leadership, and mentorship through our hyper-growth and global-growth efforts. This individual will be required to leverage their own previous experience in a hyper-growth B2B software business, while considering the nuances of our business, to create a customized roadmap for the people strategy and people operations at Keyfactor.
CORE COMPETENCIES/SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
- Business Acumen: Our CPO must understand the organization and the potential evolution of the business. As a solutions-oriented change leader with influencing capability, they must develop and align the people strategy with the business strategy.
- Organizational/Operational Leader: Our CPO must have an innovative mindset and develop new ways of working across a diverse talent pool to optimize work and performance. This person must have a superb reputation as a strategic-doer, demonstrating agility and collaboration throughout the organization with a results-driven mindset.
- Culture Influencer: Being a good storyteller, with the ability to orchestrate shared values across employees, customers, suppliers, investors, and the community. Helping to reinforce and stitch together the culture and our core values across the candidate and employee lifecycles is paramount.
- Talent Architect: Demonstrated ability to attract and hire top talent, with a focus on diversity and inclusion as a competitive business advantage. Ability to develop relationships and build communities with an effort to drive engagement and support talent and leadership development initiatives.
- Data/Technology Advisor: Our CPO must be a forward-thinking technologist who understand how to use data and technology to drive productivity and forecast workforce trends. Use of artificial intelligence and machine learning is rapidly increasing in sourcing and recruiting along with many other jobs across the organization.
- Global Mentality: Understand and relate to cultures across the globe, taking into account regional nuances and needs
- Emotional Intelligence: Empathy and strong interpersonal skills are essential for our CPO. They must be compassionate, self-aware, and able to skillfully manage their emotions and those of others.
- Authenticity: Organizations are agile environments with many moving parts. While we have been a business historically with many more positive outcomes than negative, our CPO must have a unique ability to be prepared to help manage complex ups and downs, while being open and transparent with employees, fostering trust and being a resource in the middle of ‘chaos.’ The right temperament and trust helps to build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent, promote, and lead through our company Core Values.
- Establish and implement People/HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Promote cultural and employee engagement efforts across the business.
- Develop people/HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Design strategy for future Post Merger/Acquistion Intergrations related to people, culture, and one-team mentalities.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Mentor and lead our strong and growing people/HR team.
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Partner with marketing to develop external facing recruiting assets (employee testimonial videos, careers page, etc.)
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive,cost-effective, and country relevant
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- 10+ years in the People/HR field
- 1+ hyper-growth career success story helping a scale-up business grow from <300 employees to 1,000+ employees. Experience in helping take a business public a plus.
- Experience with M&A, bringing together businesses with an empathetic approach that fosters a combining of cultures and continues to advance momentum of the joint entity.
- Experience of leading People/HR on a multi-continent theater, with an understanding of cultural nuances associated with economic-power regions across AMS, EMEA, and APAC.
- Experience of multi-national compensation, benefits and labour law requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
take back control. secure every machine identity.