Chief Inclusion Officer
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Chief Inclusion Officer (CIO) to continue to build, grow and nurture our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy across our organization, our product roadmap, and our global community of 44M+ users. In this global role, you will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer or President and guide the existing team focused on DEI work. The role will oversee Bumble Inc.’s internal initiatives to foster a workplace environment grounded in diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging. Additionally, the role will provide thought leadership and direction to our executive team to inform our product strategy and our innovation roadmap. You will be a highly strategic mentor that will provide executive and organization-wide influence with a successful track record in fast-paced, highly progressive, and high growth organizations. You will have the opportunity to build and shape our narrative and impact within Bumble Inc. and across our global community.
- Develop, manage, grow and foster a company-wide access, equity, and inclusion roadmap with a focus on achieving measurable, sustainable results
- Serve as a thought leader, adviser, and business partner to the business regarding access, equity, and inclusion and related topics
- Design and support key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure and track results and ensure accountability and communicate progress to the business
- Provide thought leadership to the executive team and product teams by providing insight into product-related decisions, strategic initiatives, and core operational initiatives
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and senior leadership to ensure diversity goals are incorporated into the employee life cycle, inclusive of but not limited to recruitment and hiring, career progression, internal mobility, compensation and retention of talent
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated experience creating a vision, translating it into executable strategy, and building and guiding cross-functional teams to deliver in alignment with equity and inclusion goals
- Proven track record for progressing equity and inclusion initiatives with measurable success
- Established track record of spearheading organization-wide initiatives with multiple executive stakeholders
- Experience owning, growing and nurturing equity and inclusion initiatives impacting a broad base of diverse constituents/consumers
- Experience developing and delivering strategic recommendations to the business based on data-based conclusions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Connected with peer groups with a shared passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- A thoughtful and inclusive thought partner and advocate for driving impact leveraging access, equity, and inclusion as the platform for change
- Comfortable challenging legacy approaches, shifting perspectives and fostering change
- A strong influencer that can scale internal growth and development to build an inclusive culture and community
- A strategic thinker with an ability to apply equity and inclusion goals into product-related strategic decisions
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
Your application has been successfully submitted.
date, meet, network better