Head of HR Operations & HRIS
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming, iLottery and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of third party suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our OpenSports and OpenGaming platforms.
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Leading the charge in the sports betting arena, SG Digital’s OpenSports product suite offers end-to-end sportsbook solutions to partners of all sizes in regulated jurisdictions. Covering every aspect of sports betting, OpenSports allows operators to pick and choose the tech pieces they need to build a long-term viable product.
Senior Manager Global HR Operations is responsible for leading all aspects of HR operations including HR administration, compliance and processing, query triage/support, HR technology, and project management. This role will report to and serve as a key partner to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
* Manage transactions in the Employee Operations lifecycle including on/off boarding, internal transfers, international mobility, pay changes, employee data changes, reorganizations and support high volume transactions, and local compliance issues
* Provide expert level support to our Visa/Immigration needs and oversee the development of a Mobility policy and program
* Lead the HR Operations and HRIS team driving continuous process improvement and identifying processes that can be automated or centralized in low-cost labor location(s).
* Ensure effective policies are in place in all geographies that promote Sports’ culture and appropriately manage risk.
* Work with HR leadership and management to manage risk during organization restructuring.
* Lead the development of an HR technology roadmap grounded in research on emerging trends and best practices.
* Manage the ongoing administration of Sports HCM systems and tools to ensure the effective administration of HR processes.
* Define an HR data, reporting and dashboard strategy that provides predictive insights into workforce trends, using multiple data sources (e.g. people metrics, engagement surveys, exit interviews, financials, etc.).
* Serve as overall "PMO" ensuring the HR function is aligned, understands priorities and integration points, and meets milestones.
* Provide overall project management for integration of acquisitions, including policies, procedures, technology, synergy realization and service delivery.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivilent
· HR operations and systems experience in roles responsible for operational excellence, HRIS, and project management globally.
· Proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools.
· Experience working within a service delivery model, leveraging synergies to ensure that HR is as efficient as possible.
· Knowledge of Human Resources practices with a global lens, and the ability to think on a global scale for decisions related to human capital.
· Proven experience with mergers and acquisitions, especially integrations, including knowledge of how these situations affect HR and HR tech.
· Demonstrated ability to leverage technology throughout the HR function, with strong working knowledge of HCM systems. Capability with multiple HCM systems preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization.
· Ability to build collaborative, trustworthy relationships across functions and geographies.
· Ability to think big without losing sight of the details and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
· Background in process improvement, with preference for expertise in Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other lean operations frameworks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the world's most entertaining player experiences