People Operations Partner
Who We Are
At Roostify, we are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the home lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience for lenders and homebuyers. So, we designed an innovative platform that simplifies the lending experience and empowers lenders to support their clients during one of the most significant milestones of their lives. Currently, Roostify is used by the largest lenders in the country to improve lending experiences every day.
Challenges You Will Solve
The People Operations Partner will support the core People Operations functions in order to scale with Roostify’s growth. This is not a traditional HR Generalist role as it is a bit broader and deeper. As our ideal candidate, you have previous experience working in a high-growth environment and you understand the nuances and speed of early state companies. You are a clear communicator and know how to make the complex simple as well as thrive on supporting others' success. The successful candidate will have strong experience in rolling up their sleeves to support all facets of the People Ops function.
What You’ll Do
- Build excellent relationships with employees, managers, People and Talent team, and cross-functional stakeholders that help guide the company towards success in a positive, productive way, while balancing business needs with our team members needs
- Partner with the People and Talent team on special projects. Demonstrates strong project/program management skills with a proven track record of demonstrated good judgment, innovative thought leadership, and creativity.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and regulations by keeping up to date on regulations affecting human resources functions
- Manage the entire immigration and work visa process, partnering with our external legal firm and ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Design, recommend and implement new benefits programs. Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes. Negotiate with vendors and administrators for best plans, options and rates.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Support the employee lifecycle at the tactical level, including onboarding, offboarding, performance management, goal setting and leveraging technology in an effort to scale
- Manage and maintain employment records and the processing of employee information to ensure a systematic and organized approach that is compliant
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working in a rapidly growing company and understands the inherent challenges and opportunities of such an environment
- Thrives in a small, collaborative team environment, including driving results at the tactical level daily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively and concurrently
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong prioritization and organization skills to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to accuracy
Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, and we have a presence in Austin, TX. While a TX candidate is great, we are open to remote work within the USA for this role. Very infrequent travel is needed (4-6 times a year).
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K with match
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify, we put people first. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
reinvent lending. realize dreams.